Thursday, January 27, 2011

THE ILLEST FINGER ON THE GAME: TOMMY SHIELD!!!

I couldn’t believe my eyes too! It was almost unbelievable! Don  Jazzy? How did this happen?
First let’s meet the guy that did the act.
He is arguably the best producer to come from the cold city of Jos. The one with the ill touch, the best thing to happen to the Nigerian Music Production Industry since his victim Don Jazzy! Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the chosen one, Abiem Iortom aka Tommy Shield.
He was Born in the Plateau State Capital, Jos where he did his primary school and later attended St. Murumba College Jos,  the same school with Naija famous twins, Psquare. His journey into production started way back as a kid “I used to play with my Dads Keyboard when I was as little as 5yrs and because of my love for music, I used to sit at the first row after the choir in my church.” Besides having his own singles on air in Abuja, Jos and leading radio stations in Nigeria, He has done works with Pherowshuz  (He featured on his video, Correct , a song He produced),Terry Tha Rapman, M.I, J Martins, Over Dose, Duncan Mighty, Tony one week, and has something brewing with 2Face later this year, not to forget a handful of upcoming artist on his client list
Having worked in Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna, and of course Jos, He has been able to combine his busy schedule with schools, as he is currently a final year student of the Federal University of Jos (UJ) and the CEO of IllTouch Productions. Being a song writer, vocalist and a producer, it’s no doubt that this genius is holding his own and will stand a test of time in an industry that boost with producers like Don Jazzy, I.D Cabasa, OJB etc. coming from the underground to become a star, He sure Knows how to work with both the established artist and the upcoming ones. It’s no doubt that this guy CORRECT
Tommy Shield (1st right) Pherowshuz and Terry tha Rapman

Are you an artist and wish to work with someone that will understand you? Then you definitely need an IllTouch on your work. Call 07060878867 or send an email to dreamzy4@gmail.com for more Info.
N.B. ehm….coming to the title of my write up, am still looking for where I kept that paper I wrote on…till then sha.. Keep been posted to this blog for other amazing Raw Discoveries!
Like or drop your comments on the facebook link and tick your reactions below!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment